[Computer-go] April KGS bot tournament, 13x13

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Wed Apr 1 04:32:28 PDT 2015

Hi Nick,

Ah so that is possible!
As I wrote in my previous e-mail that was not the case in ~2012.
Can you persuede them to create a rated account for my program Stop?
On cgos it has a rating of 618.

Folkert van Heusden

--
Ever wonder what is out there? Any alien races? Then please support
the seti at home project: setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu