[Computer-go] CGOS update

Joshua Shriver jshriver at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 20:16:49 PDT 2014

Just renewed the domain for another 2 years. TY very much donors!

-Josh

P.S.  Anyone in the group know TCL?  I'm not bad at learning new
languages (tend to be the same) but could use some TCL help.

Perhaps my #1 request is someone with a Mac.   I can rebuild the
Linux/Windows packages, but could really appreciate someone w/ a Mac
and could download the TCL/build let me email them source (or
download) and build it for distribution. If you need help perhaps I
can walk you thru it. Will definitely note your contribution!

P.S.S.   Anyone recommend some FREE 19x19 engines.  I've post once or
twice, but still didn't see a link or find info for them.  A year or
so back both 9x9 and 19x19 was available on the wiki.  I have the 9x9
now and fusing into the server while trying to respect the original
rating for anchor.  Still need some 19x19s to run since that seems the
2nd (tie w/ 1st) most used.   Kinda giving up on 13x13 till the others
are smooth.