[Computer-go] November KGS bot tournament: 19x19

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 02:30:46 PDT 2014

The November KGS bot tournament will be held on Sunday November 16th,
starting at 11:00 UTC and ending at 19:00 UTC.  It will use 19x19
boards,  with time limits of 14 minutes each plus very fast Canadian
overtime, and komi of 7.5.  There are details at
http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=930 .

I will be on holiday at the time. This is the reason for the
non-standard start time. It also means that from a few days before the
event, I will not have access to my usual email address from which I am
posting this, so you will need to use maproom at gmail.com to register.

Please register by emailing me, with the words
"KGS Tournament Registration" in the email title, at
maproom at gmail.com .

Nick
--
Nick Wedd