[Computer-go] Date of November KGS bot tournament

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 05:13:19 PDT 2014

At present, the  November KGS bot tournament is scheduled for Sunday
November 9th, starting at 08:00 UTC.  Hideki Kato has pointed out to me
that this clashes with the Game Programming Workshop 2014 (GPW-14) on
November 7th-9th, making it difficult for Japanese programmers to
enter. I therefore propose postponing it to November 16th, starting at
11:00 UTC, and probably ending at 17:00 UTC (I will be on holiday with
friends, making a start at 08:00 UTC difficult for me).

If any of you are planning to enter but find this date impossible,
please let me know soon, and I will try to find a better date.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd
nick at maproom.co.uk