[Computer-go] Interviews on codecentric Challenge

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 02:23:24 PDT 2014

Hi Ingo,

Thank you for telling us about this.  I shall be watching with interest.

I plan to use my KGS admin powers to increase awareness of the games, as
they are played on KGS. So, I wonder if you can tell me the account
names to be used by the players, and what room the games will be played in?

Cheers,
Nick