[Computer-go] KGS 13x13 bot tournament, April 6th

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 11:47:08 PDT 2014

The April KGS bot tournament will be held on Sunday April 6th,
starting at 08:00 UTC and ending by 15:00 UTC.  It will use
13x13 boards, with time limits of 9 minutes each plus very
fast Canadian overtime of 10 moves in 30 seconds, and komi
of 7.5.  There are details at
    http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=880 .

Please register by emailing me, with the words
"KGS Tournament Registration" in the email title, at
maproom at gmail.com .

I may be unable to read this list for most of the rest of
March, so if there are any problems, please tell me using
my gmail address above, not the one below.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd
nick at maproom.co.uk