[Computer-go] SPAM and CGOS update.

Joshua Shriver jshriver at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:59:03 PST 2014

I'll take a look at the timing issue tonight.  The rating in general
has been an issue since I took over sadly.  Will take a stronger look
at that, this coming weekend.

Any other concerns, wishes, or comments are appreciate. Can thread
here, or email directly via email.
The main reason for migrating off boardspace (while I have a lot of
respect for the owner, and years of service) was mainly to keep things
running on 1 system and to ease future development.  CGOS is running
on the same server I run my computer gaming server
(http://olympuschess.com/tourney)

-Josh
jshriver at gmail.com