[Computer-go] time management

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Tue Mar 4 14:23:20 PST 2014

Hi,

Now that my go program is no longer fixed time, I want to build in time
management.
The gtp protocol has e.g. "time_left" for that which indicates how much
seconds are left in the current match.
I could simple divide that by the expected number of moves left and use
that (it seems games of my program last ~ 150 moves). I'm not entirely
confident about this. What do other programs do? I was also considering
using something non-linear. And also: start with a large amount of time
and reduce that when reaching the end? Or?

thanks

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail cok yonlu kullanimli bir program, loglari okumak, verilen
kommandolari yerine getirebilen. Filter, renk verme, merge, 'diff-