[Computer-go] Specifying Chinese rules in SGF

Erik van der Werf erikvanderwerf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:16:14 PDT 2014

Just use "Chinese". It is mentioned in FF[3] (e.g., see
http://www.red-bean.com/sgf/ff1_3/ff3.html#Properties under Root
Properties). I see no reason why this would have changed.

<Flamebait> Notice that the Chinese rules don't really use positional
superko. The KGS version of the Chinese rules do, but the official
Chinese rules are a bit more sophisticated...</Flamebait>

Erik