[Computer-go] C++11; threads

Ben Ellis ben.ellis at softweyr.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 04:59:59 PDT 2014

I've got a very similar but less feature rich implementation of Orego.

I only get 4kpps single threaded on my power-saver ultra book.
Unfortunately I've not got access to a beefier machine to benchmark with
but like to -think- *dream* that I'm getting play out speeds closer to
Orego on a better machine.

     Ben