[Computer-go] Beginner examples

Andreas Persson andreas at apgames.se
Wed Jun 18 04:05:51 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am new to Go programming but have done "regular" game programming in the past. I picked up Go a while back and got interested in trying out the AI side of things.

Are there any good, basic, fully featured examples of MCTS bots or even basic MC bots? Something that can jump start development and something that is a bit easier to follow than the full blown open source projects available. Readabilty and small size is a plus ( if that is even possible).

Cheers, Andreas