[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

Detlef Schmicker ds2 at physik.de
Tue Jun 3 08:57:35 PDT 2014

This was also my impression. I usually use spec int_rate as a measure.

Nicego has a little stronger hardware than AyaMC (but the mpi code is
still not working perfectly)
MCark should be little stronger than Fuego9, if I understand correctly 2
cpus E5-2450 (16cores)

but the more experienced programs show this trend!

Detlef