[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

Steve Kroon kroon at sun.ac.za
Fri Jul 25 06:17:47 PDT 2014

Hey Nick.

Some feedback on this report: (
http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/S14.1/index.html )

-"In round 1, AyaMC, playing black against NiceGo19N, played move 40 as
shown to the right." However, move 40 is a move by white, and the
discussions in the thread indicate NiceGo19N played the move.

-"I had expected it to play at 82, aiming to save a black group and kill a
white group in ko".  Presumably you mean kill a black group and save a
white group in ko?

Steve

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Nick Wedd <nick at maproom.co.uk> wrote:

> Congratulations to Zen 19S, winner of this week's KGS Slow
> bot tournament!
>
> My report is at http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/S14.1/index.html
> As usual, I will welcome your comments and corrections.
>
> Nick
> --
> Nick Wedd
> nick at maproom.co.uk

Steve Kroon | Computer Science Division, Stellenbosch University
(021) 808 9375 (Office) | (084) 458 8062 (Cell) | (086) 655 4386 (Fax)
http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/~kroon | skroon at gmail.com (Google Talk) | 7C01DE17
(BBM PIN)