[Computer-go] ieee article about computer go

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 13:47:50 PDT 2014

Hi Martin, hi all,

during the European Go Congress 2012 in Bonn, I was able to
buy a very nice drawing by Tanja Esser, visualising the
difference between Monte Carlo- and human go.

http://www.althofer.de/aesthetics-beyond/go--tanja-esser.jpg

If someone wants to use this motif for some publication,
feel free to ask me. There is a good chance I will give green
light.

Cheers, Ingo.