[Computer-go] ieee aticle about computer go by Jonathan Schaeffer

Aja Huang ajahuang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:11:13 PDT 2014

It is a great article overall. I would like it more if it mentions Mogo, at
least "Follow from the opponent's previous move" was actually Mogo's
invention in the famous UCT paper, not Fuego's, not to mention a lot of
Mogo's achievements on 9x9. But I really like the paragraph describing the
great idea RAVE. It might be the first introductory article (for general
people) trying to explain RAVE.

Aja