[Computer-go] The 7th UEC Cup Computer Go Tournament

村松正和 muramatu at cs.uec.ac.jp
Tue Jan 21 04:40:00 PST 2014

Remi, Thanks for your response. Yes, you are right.
Let me mention some more attracting points of the UEC cup.

Michael Redmond 9 dan will make comments on the final and semi-final
matches with Narumi Osawa 4 dan, in Japanese, sorry, but I guess
you and other foreign programmers can directly talk to him.

Also, Denseisen will be held on March 21st, where Norimoto Yoda 9 dan will
fight against the top two programs.

Throughout the UEC Cup and Denseisen, each prize money is not changed;
the top program of the UEC Cup wins 300,000 yen, and it has an additional
chance to win 200,000 yen if the program beats Yoda 9 dan in Denseisen.

Unfortunately, only the travel support is reduced. I'm really sorry.

 Masakazu Muramatsu