[Computer-go] The 7th UEC Cup Computer Go Tournament

村松正和 muramatu at cs.uec.ac.jp
Mon Jan 20 00:59:16 PST 2014

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the 7th UEC Cup Computer Go Tournament
will be held on March 15th and 16th at UEC.
Detailed information should be found at
http://jsb.cs.uec.ac.jp/~igo/eng and pages linked from the page.

Among them, we emphasize that we have a (very limited) amount of
budget to support overseas participants.
Any overseas programer who wants to participate in Category A of the
UEC Cup can apply this grant.
Each successful candidate will obtain 100,000 yen, but in return, he
or she should owe a duty to give a one-hour talk in a special session
of the Eighth E and C (Entertainment and Cognitive science) symposium
held in UEC from March 18th to 19th.
We are planning to select 2 or 3 programmers. The deadline is February
1st. Please see the web pages for more details.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo.

 Best regards,

 Masakazu Muramatsu, a member of the 7th UEC Cup Computer Go
Tournament committee