[Computer-go] Anybody going to EGC 2014?

Aja Huang ajahuang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:17:54 PST 2014

I have registered the weekend tournament (
http://egc2014.com/congress/the-weekend-tournament/).

http://egc2014.com/registered-players/

 36 AjaHuang 4d City of London Go Club, http://www.citygoplayers.o

I'll offer free, face-to-face teaching games to the interested participants
from this list. :)

Aja