[Computer-go] Anybody going to EGC 2014?

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Fri Jan 3 01:41:39 PST 2014

Hi,

I am considering the possibility to attend the EGC in Sibiu this summer:
http://egc2014.com/

Two weeks is too long for me. I am not familiar with the tournament, but I suppose it is possible to play just a few rounds of the main tournament. And I’ll probably try to participate in a short event, like the 9x9 tournament. There is no computer-go event planned, but if some programmers attend, we can meet and maybe play a few games.

Rémi