[Computer-go] Progressive bias

Detlef Schmicker ds2 at physik.de
Sun Feb 23 03:32:56 PST 2014

Thanks a lot for the replay, I did not find this old discussion.

move probability is gamma/(sum of all gammas), so my formula would be
equivalent to using

log(probability)
(as 1/(sum of all gammas) results in a additive constant after log)

so the question is:

why should I add

winrate + probability/n_i

and not using log and still why not any of the other decaying which I
thought might be correct and why not using playouts of parent :)

Thanks Detlef