[Computer-go] Game records

Erik van der Werf erikvanderwerf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:34:51 PST 2014

Myriam,

I don't understand; for me the sgf format works fine for storing and
retrieving timing information (using the properties Remi already
pointed you at).

I know some sgf editors fail to use the available sgf properties
correctly, but that's not a fundamental problem with sgf. Perhaps you
should try game records from another source?

Erik