[Computer-go] Congratulations to CrazyStone!

Aja Huang ajahuang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:08:00 PST 2014

Thanks Nick for the report. I'm impressed by DolBaram's performance, in
particularly it was using a weaker hardware and scored 1 win, 1 loss and 3
draws against Zen.

As you pointed out, seems Zen has a bug on Chinese scoring

http://eidogo.com/#url:http://files.gokgs.com/games/2014/2/2/DolBaram-Zen19S-3.sgf

Zen (Black) could easily make it a jigo by playing at any point of the the
seki area (but W can't) before passing.

Aja