[Computer-go] Teaching Deep Convolutional Neural Networks to Play Go

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Dec 19 04:07:55 PST 2014

  Hi!

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:50:30AM +0900, Hiroshi Yamashita wrote:
> >One question: Is there a place where I can find sgf
>
> Paper author, Christopher Clark kindly sent me sgf and let me share on ML.

  That's great, thanks for negotiating that. :-)

> This is a copy of sgf.
> http://www.yss-aya.com/dcnn_games_20141218.tar.gz

  For those impatient, here is an example SGF of a game won by the game
predictor against Fuego:

	http://eidogo.com/#CjfDX1zV

The predictor is white.  It really does just play shapes, but evidently
it's plenty enough sometimes or against weaker opponents.

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you do not work on an important problem, it's unlikely