[Computer-go] SGF format: How to specify prisoner count?

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Sun Sep 8 01:29:54 PDT 2013

Yes, but I don't know the move history. What if I want to score a game from a photo of the final position? If I don't assume balanced passing, I must specify the number of prisoners (or number of extra passes).

I think I can do it by adding pass moves to the sgf game, before the setup. That should indicate which player passed more.

Rémi