[Computer-go] sdk and/or ddk game archives?

Adrian Petrescu apetresc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:37:28 PST 2013

Here's an archive of every game ever played on NNGS back when it was
around: https://github.com/zenon/NNGS_SGF_Archive

There are around 435,000 games in there, probably the majority of which are
between SDK/DDK players (there should be rank info in the SGFs themselves
if you want to filter that).

Cheers!
-Adrian