[Computer-go] Playouts vs playingstrength

Michael Alford malf at aracnet.com
Wed Nov 20 08:14:32 PST 2013

Here is the link to the IGS promotion\demotion table. It is supposedly
the same as the old Otei system. I thought you might be interested in
noting that the higher you rank, the harder it is to advance:

http://www.pandanet.co.jp/English/ratingsystem/table.phtml

Michael

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot