[Computer-go] dead stones / seki detection algorithm

Marek Jasovsky jasovsky.marek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 23:54:50 PST 2013

Hi, thank you for the quick answer. I am rather asking for situations where
you implement just app without engine where 2 players can play against each
other and where capture of stones can be detected and dead stones will be
removed from board., as well as detection of suicide that is not enabled,
as it does not kill other stones. so I am so far implementing no engine ,
to be more exact.

thanks in advance

Marek