[Computer-go] Conference spam redux (was: Re: EXTENDED Full Paper Submission : TelSaTech 2013 - Advanced Science Letters Journal)

Jeff Nowakowski jeff at dilacero.org
Sat May 18 19:08:33 PDT 2013

On 05/17/2013 07:31 PM, Petr Baudis wrote:

> I don't see any requirement to move to moderation, mailman can
> unsubscribe and/or block individual sender addresses just fine.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.

So with that in mind, I'll toss in a kick vote too.

The bigger problem is that this is just one guy, while there are many
different accounts that have been created to post conference spam. It
seems like a losing battle unless there's an option to moderate the
first post.