[Computer-go] ADMIN Re: Can we kick out the conference spammers?

Michael Richard aka Roveg veg at dvandva.org
Thu May 9 18:53:54 PDT 2013

Hi,
 	The list is not moderated; it has worked well without it for
decades.  Social pressure is best.
 	I'm open to giving moderator status to someone, although
the current setup seems good.  I am a go player and a programmer,
and I am not involved in any computer-go development.  The
drawback is that I'm one person who can go days without reading
email.
 	All of this is up to the members of the list.

 	I do read twitter everyday, and so if you need to get
my attention please do so there

 	http://twitter.com/roveg

 	Thanks,
 	Michael, computer-go admin