[Computer-go] Computer Go at the European Go Congress

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu May 2 09:58:07 PDT 2013

  Hi!

On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 11:53:57AM +0100, Nick Wedd wrote:
> I would like to hear from the owners of strong programs
> whether they are planning to enter. If no strong program
> will be competing, I will not want to travel to Poland for
> the event. If there will be at least two strong programs
> competing, I will travel to Poland, and will offer to operate
> competing programs for those who cannot be there themselves,
> if this is to be permitted.

  I am considering to travel to Poland, but I am not decided yet
whether I will go. I'm waiting for some sort of official
announcement of the tournament with more detailed information; from
http://egc2013.go.art.pl/page/go-tournaments I've understood that
we could install Linux on the competition computer.

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
	For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear,