[Computer-go] Computer Go at the European Go Congress

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Thu May 2 08:31:48 PDT 2013

I will enter if someone can run the program for me.  Many faces only runs on Windows, but it would not be too hard to make a Linux version (no GUI, GTP control, for KGS).  Have they said how the computers will communicate?  KGS would be ideal, sine the operator would just run a script before the tournament then watch all the games.

David