[Computer-go] KGS and GTS - disputing final status

Ed Poor ed at tablemaker.net
Tue Jun 11 10:21:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

My KGS username is HelloCoder, and I need some help with GTP.

Specifically, is there any way to respond (in an unrated game) when the
opponent disagrees with the bot over which stones are alive?

Is there a message that GTP will send to my bot, so the bot can detect
the disagreement over dead or alive stones? (Or is such a message sent
only in rated games?)

I need to make my bot properly conduct a dispute with its opponent, so
that KGS super-admins will let it play rated games.

Thank you for any help you can give me.