[Computer-go] Kifu-Snap: automatic go-board image recognition

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Sun Jul 21 16:53:29 PDT 2013

Hi,

A new version is available now. It supports automatic grid recognition (19x19 only). That was much more complicated to do than what I originally thought. Stone recognition was not improved, it is exactly the same as before.

I am sorry I changed the package signature, so you'll have to uninstall the previous version in order to be able to install the new one.

This new version will work until October 1st. I am sorry if you were hit by the limit of the previous version. I thought I would release an upgrade earlier.

I thank all the users who sent photos. I don't really need more, but feel free to continue sending them to me.

Have fun, and please let me know if you have any comment or suggestion.

Rémi