[Computer-go] PhD position parallel MCTS Amsterdam/Tilburg

Aske Plaat aske.plaat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 01:08:14 PDT 2013

PhD position available on parallel MCTS.

For the HEPGAME project we are looking for an excellent PhD student to join our project of 2-3 postdocs and 2 PhD students to work on applying search algorithms from game playing (such as MCTS) to a high performance computer algebra system.

HEPGAME is a joint project by the Netherlands Particle Physics Lab Nikhef in Amsterdam and the Games group at Tilburg University. The project is funded by an ERC Advanced Grant.

Fully funded four year position, excellent research group, excellent hardware, excellent research environment.

Please look at http://hepgame.org for details,
or send me email.

Kind regards,
Aske

Prof.dr. Aske Plaat
Professor of Information and Complex Decision Making at Tilburg University
+31-6-46467007   -   http://plaat.nl   -   aske.plaat at gmail.com