[Computer-go] Results of past Human/Computer Go challenges

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Thu Jul 18 13:07:00 PDT 2013

I maintain a list of Human/Computer Go challenges at
http://www.computer-go.info/h-c/index.html, listing them with
their results.

For four of the five most recent such challenges, I have failed
to find any results. These are

November 26th  Games played probably on KGS, by MoGoTW

May 6th        A game played by "Takuto Ooomote" against Zen, at
                the 27th Annual Conference of The Japanese Society
                for Artificial Intelligence. (I find the spelling
                "Ooomote" suspicious.)

July 9th       Games between "Jirong" and other strong players,
                and Coldmilk, Many Faces of Go, MogoTW and Zen
                played on KGS

July 7th-10th  Games between Ping-Chiang Chou 5p, Shi-Jim Yen 6d
                and Ching-Nung Lin 6d, and Coldmilk, Many Faces of
                Go, MogoTW and Zen, played as part of "FuzzIEEE2013".

It is possible that the last two events were in fact the same.

I would be grateful for any information about them, particularly
URLs about them, and the results, including game records if possible.

I would also like to thank the organisers of the Denseisen for
publishing the results of the event they ran on March 20th, in
a way that is easy to find.

Nick

--
Nick Wedd