[Computer-go] Commercial Go Programs - Zen and Crazystone features?

Kahn Jonas jonas.kahn at math.u-psud.fr
Fri Jan 18 05:30:15 PST 2013

> So, I am considering buying a second Go program (I already have Many
> Faces of Go) for my Windows 7 PC (6-core i-970, 6 GB RAM), and these
> two seem to be the main candidates.

By the way, a question to David Fotland.
There was a discussion a while ago about
whether it would be worth it if you implemented a way to use other
engines within "Many Faces", and have it work a bit like Chessbase. Have
you come around to it, or did you think it would be too much work for
such a feature?

Jonas