[Computer-go] The Sixth UEC Cup and Denseisen

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Tue Feb 12 02:34:26 PST 2013

Dear Muramatsu-sensei,

Thanks for informing us of the registration procedure. I have just submitted my registration form.

Just a quick note: I had an error message in Japanese when I submitted a message that was too long. With the little Japanese I know, I could understand 大きいすぎます. It might be better to translate this error message or allow a longer message.

Also reference to section 1-4 of the rules should be 1-3.

I am looking forward to the tournament.

Rémi