[Computer-go] Scoring a go board.

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Sat Feb 9 00:10:03 PST 2013

Hello Remi,

welcome in the computer-go mailing list.

One proposal: One of the few greatest guys here is Remi Coulom
(co-father of Monte Carlo tree search and also author of Crazy Star).
To avoid being mixed up with him I would propose that you call you
not simply "Remi" here but "Remi de Zoeten". As you see Remi calls
himself also by full name.

Cheers, Ingo.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------