[Computer-go] The Sixth UEC Cup and Denseisen

村松正和 muramatu at cs.uec.ac.jp
Thu Feb 7 03:15:35 PST 2013

Dear All,

Finally, the web page of the 6th UEC Cup Computer Go Tournament is open!
Please check at:  http://jsb.cs.uec.ac.jp/~igo/eng/
Registration is also open now.

We have a big CHANGE in the UEC Cup this year.
Below I excerpt some information on change of the 6th UEC Cup, but do not
trust the information too much; Please read the web page CAREFULLY
by yourself before you submit your registration form.

Any question directly to me or uec.igo at gmail.com is welcome.
In the case, however, please be patient to wait my response for 2 or 3 days;
recently I'm so busy that I cannot respond quickly.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in UEC, Tokyo.

 Best regards,

 Masakazu Muramatsu