[Computer-go] Approaching Deadline on August 15 for IEEE Technically Co-sponsored ICIA2013 - Poland

Liezelle Ann Canadilla liezelle at sdiwc.info
Wed Aug 7 02:37:45 PDT 2013

My apologies, if you receive multiple copies of this announcements.
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups
and colleagues the following opportunity to submit and publish original
scientific manuscripts.

All the papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion to IEEE
Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.

TITLE: The Second International Conference on Informatics & Applications
(ICIA2013)
EVENT VENUE: Lodz University of Technology, Poland
CONFERENCE DATES: September 23-25, 2013
EVENT URL: http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/icia2013/
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 15, 2013
CONTACT EMAIL: icia at sdiwc.net

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED OF:
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

TITLE: The International Conference on Electrical and Electronics
Engineering, Clean Energy and Green Computing (EEECEGC2013)
EVENT VENUE: Dubai, UAE
DATES: December 11-13, 2013
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

TITLE: The Fourth International Conference on Digital Information
Processing and Communications (ICDIPC2014)
EVENT VENUE: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DATES: March 18-20, 2014

TITLE: The Third International Conference on Cyber Security, Cyber
Warfare, and Digital Forensic (CyberSec2014)
EVENT VENUE: Lebanese University, Lebanon
DATES: Apr. 29 – May 1, 2014

Please visit www.sdiwc.net for more details about these conferences. Thank
you!