[Computer-go] Running bots on Kaya.gs

Gabriel Benmergui gabriel.benmergui at kaya.gs
Wed Sep 26 20:06:18 PDT 2012

Sent cut short by mis-type :)

I will do live support for any issues that arise, although we have been
running fuego and gnugo for over half a year now. There might be tweaking
to do depending on the bot version.

Games are automatically recorded, and handicap is auto-adjusted.

If you have any questions just ask.

Regards, Gabriel.