[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

Lars Schäfers slars at upb.de
Thu Sep 20 01:12:24 PDT 2012

Nick,

thank you for your report and the organization of the tournament!

About round 11 you wrote:
"In round 11, MCark did not move in its game with gomorra3 until its
operator restarted it, after an hour."
In fact it was gomorra32 that didn't made its first move because cluster
resources expired. I realized it after 2 hours and restarted Gomorra
with only 16 cluster nodes.

Lars

--
Lars Schaefers
Computer Engineering Group of Prof. Dr. Marco Platzner