[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Sat Sep 15 23:06:53 PDT 2012

Thanks to Nick for running the tournament and for writing the report.

Concerning "late resigners", it may make sense to differentiate between
tournaments with fast, normal, slow time controls:
For non-slow tournaments late resignations seem not to be a problems.
For slow tournaments it might be sufficient to give a warning (via email)
to the programmer of a late resigner, telling him that he would be
allowed in further slow tournaments only when the bot had reasonable
thresholds implemented for resignation.

Ingo.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------