[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

Hideki Kato hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp
Sat Sep 15 19:59:13 PDT 2012

In Round 2,
>Hideki Kato now began to suspect that his cluster was suffering from
>low voltage (all its machines depend on the power unit of its main
>computer).

Sorry for letting you confused but the "voltage" above meant the voltage
of the processors (cores) of the main computer.
#Since I'd overclocked the processors (two Xeon X5680s) their core
voltages must be crefully tuned to balance their stability and heat.
#Silicon FETs can work faster on higher voltages in general.

Hideki

--
Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp>