[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

ds ds2 at physik.de
Sat Sep 15 10:06:08 PDT 2012

Thanks Nick,

your suggestion of adding the processor information is great. Would be
good, if you add this to your
http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/how/index.html
information: than it should not be forgotten:)

The problem with playing to the end is difficult I think. The things new
computer go programmers have to take into account should not be too many
and in short games it is no problem I think. Especially, as on cgos it
is played this way, I would avoid to make it a must have?! But I do not
think anybody would have a problem with you using your admin power!

Detlef