[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Sat Sep 15 09:06:35 PDT 2012

In Round 2, you say move 11 by Zen is bad, but I think you mean move 14.

Manyfaces2 was running on an EC2 high memory instance, 4 cores, 8 threads,
40 GB of memory.  In the first few rounds a bug limited memory usage to 3
GB, perhaps contributing to its loss against Zen.  Another bug caused it to
pass against Gomorra when it had a won position if it had filled dame before
passing.

Regards,

David