[Computer-go] Oakfoam's New Website and Builds

James Watson gbm0dns at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:21:32 PDT 2012

Hello Francois,

I'll echo Terry's comments, the web interface is very elegant - CSS3
allows for some very aesthetically pleasing designs and I look forward
to future developments with great interest.

I did notice that if I used the undo button I had to reset the white as
being controlled by the engine, the undo  button seems to have the
effect of setting the engine colour to 'None'.