[Computer-go] New commercial Crazy Stone

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 07:49:48 PDT 2012

"Every time you start Crazy Stone 2012, your PC must be connected
to the internet for activation by serial number,"

This is a very annoying "feature." Perhaps the authors have not considered the existence of mobile laptops, which are not always connected to the internet? There are many dead zones where wifi is not available, or where one must pay a large fee to obtain access. Back when I was flying more often, I found many such internet-free zones in precisely the places where I had free time to play a game.