[Computer-go] New commercial Crazy Stone

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Thu May 17 04:41:54 PDT 2012

On 8 avr. 2012, at 22:05, Ingo Althöfer wrote:

> Hi Remi,
>
>> ... the English version will be available
>> soon. The old version is available at a discount until then. The new version
>> will be available from that page:
>> http://www.unbalance.co.jp/igo/eng/
>> It currently says "in the middle of April".
>
> thanks for the link to the English version page and for the
> intended date of release.
>
> Will the English version also have analysis window/feature?
> (I hope for CrazyAnalysis to be included.)

Hi Ingo,

Because there was so much demand for analysis features, Unbalance reconsidered their plans, and after all made an English version with analysis features. It is even better than the Japanese version now, because it also shows the histogram. You can see screenshots there:
http://www.unbalance.co.jp/igo/eng/

Rémi