[Computer-go] A Regression test set for exploring some limitations of current MCTS programs in Go

Lars Schäfers slars at upb.de
Tue May 15 03:34:32 PDT 2012

Aja,

thanks for the regression test set. I will make a run with Gomorra.

Can you give some details to the sg_compare_float command? What are the
parameters, what should it return..

As I couldn't find something in the mail I guess there are no
restrictions in terms of time or number of simulations to use.

Best wishes,
Lars